Hello, my name is Linda Ikechukwu (@_msLinda)
I am the human behind everythingtechnicalwriting.com.
I started my career in tech as a frontend developer. However, I soon realized that I enjoyed educating and writing to simplify the complex than writing production code.
That was how I found myself in the field of technical writing, focused on developer marketing and developer education. During this time, I have worked with tech startups in the mobile CI/CD, data pipeline, no-code, and web3 education industries.
Why did I start this blog?
While transitioning from frontend developer to technical writer in the software industry, I discovered two things:
- There wasn't much awareness that technical writing is a viable and lucrative career path, just like programming is.
- There was a deficit of exhaustive resources on the techniques and intricacies of technical writing as a career in the software industry.
So, I started this website to contribute my quota to fixing both narratives. With everythingtechnicalwriting.com, I will:
- Raise awareness on the viability and lucrative nature of various technical writing careers.
- Write articles that detail my learnings and experience as a technical writer to build an exhaustive technical writing resource bank.
- Bring you interviews with seasoned technical writers about how they got their start and overcame obstacles in their careers so you can stand on the shoulders of giants as you navigate your own career
- Help you become a better and sought-after technical writer.
So, if you're thinking of making a transition to become a technical writer, or you want to skill up in technical writing, then you're at the right place.
Browse through articles on the site, and SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER↓ for valuable career tips and curated remote technical writing jobs.
If you love what I do and would like to support me, Buy me a coffee.